♥ Follow Me

Monday, August 29, 2011

❤ Day 2

Have u read it before?? >>> Day 1   Thanks =3

Alright.. lets continuous to blog about my trip. It's the last day at Tanjung Sepat. That night I just slept for half an hour only T__T because we decided play poker cards and chit-chat whole night. Until 7.30 am, we were very lucky to see the Sun-rise!! ^___^

太阳公公起床了... Hello, Mr.Sun :]

I love standing on the beach to get a breath of fresh air. Me love the weather in the morning . > <


my breakfast... I only get these :( tak cukup lah =P

After that we checked out from the resort around 11pm. Then we walked to beach again =D

Blue sky with sea .. ..prefect match ♥


Guess which one is mine?? xD



Big love



Wind are blowing ....



Aww~white white clouds (:





GoodBye Tanjung Sepat. Headed to Gold Coast @ Sepang... Pantai Morib ^ ^


I'm bought a windmill that suit for windy day. Colourful windmill made my mood become good.


Castle by us .. wee wee =D


So my trip is end.. it's happy, excited, awesome, memorable trip with my friends. Well, my skin become dark although I got apply the sunscreen but still... Haiz!!  I want my white skin back :'( I want stay inside my home whole month already, don't want see the sunlight... lolx =P

Click nuffnang before you leaving :)
Love u all guys :P


SELAMAT HARI RAYA + HAPPY MERDEKA DAY + HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Dating with friends Tmr.
Snowflake.. I'm coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment