♥ Follow Me

Friday, August 26, 2011

❤ Gold Coast Morib Resort @ Tanjung Sepat

A-R-L-O !!! Do u guys miss my blog or me??!! Hehe :P Well, I had a happy trip with my few friends on last Saturday. The trip made me so E-X-C-I-T-E-D. Really... because of beach. Any beach lover here?? ohyeah!! *giv me five* :D

I woke up early on that day to double check my luggage, me not allowed any omission made ​​my journey become unpleasant > < N-E-V-E-R. =目

We reached Tanjung Sepat around 2pm. Firstly, we had a look at this place. About the bird's nest.



It's a natural health product with pure and high nutritional value. Besides this, according to medical studies, taking bird's nest also help to alleviate the trachea, regulate breathing, control asthma, maintain beauty.... Opps, I think everyone knows it =X

I can not afford to buy expensive bird's nest so I bought cheaper one.. lolx :) better than no mah. haha


After that, we went for check in to the resort. 

Our room no. is 3456 .. woo..

Up to the room and put away our luggage. Then start take careful watch every corner... haha :P

our comfortable bed...

move to the washroom...

aww~~ you see the bathtub..  big love :')


Small terrace..

Change the clothes after we headed to the water park. Ohyeah!!! =3

Deng Deng Deng Deng... !!!

Large slide. (◕∀◕)

 but we took a walk around the beach first. The beach was very close to our resort.




nice surroundings :]

Sea water has been at low tide when we walked to the beach.

Guess what we are busying??

Haha!! Yupe... is it ^__^


After water war, back to the resort and took a shower. Then officially out for dinner (: Hungry...

We went to this restaurant called Baywatch to have seafood dinner.

Most of the seafood that I can't eat due to allergies. Aiya!! T___T How can they be so cruel to me > <
But luckily I still can eat the fish. So so so I just can eat fish and vege with rice. The food was so good.. delicious ^__^  I'm wondering another taste of dishes but I can't... No ~ ~ ~
The price was moderate but it is not so expensive neither not so cheap.

Back to resort around 10pm...



Preparing the bubble bath.... very enjoy with it... Woahoo!!

Rolling around the bed.. haha!! excited :D

awesome —— You want join?


next post continuous to blog Second day @ Tanjung Sepat. Aww~ the beach with blue sky...!!!

End at here. Stay tunned :) Don't forget click click my Nuffnang ya.. maks.. hehex. Bye.


To be continuous.. .. .. ♥


3 comments:

  1. wow, nice vacation~!
    y no jio me o? jkjk~

    the last pic vry nice o~>///<~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks~happy holidays :)
    wat mean is jio and jk jk?? ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. jio=invite, jkjk=joking joking~

    ur blog change ad?
    if want to read ur older post vry difficult leh~
    cuz nid open either 1 post 1st, then press older post~
    if i press page 2~
    it will skip many post~

    ReplyDelete