♥ Follow Me

Saturday, May 21, 2011

❤ Chyola's Lovely Birthday

It's 7.30pm now and I just finish my dinner.  So N-O-W is a time to blog something about yesterday  HUHU!!!  Yesterday is a special day for my lovely friend although her birthday was passed away.  Sorry my darling Kah Foon, no present for you but I'm decided to prepare some cuisine for celebrated your birthday at my home and I plan quite a few nights =) 读书不见你那么勤劳.. Oppss.. HAHA ^_____^ v

I love cooking, actually I like make Bento only  HEHE!! make it for my Lovely FRIEND and HUBBY ^^ that's a blissful things

# First Meal
I like their expression, make the food more lively and cute... Who want?? I make for her, just for girlsss only =PP
# Second Meal
Grilled Chicken then, good taste =X

# After that,  this for my honey Fina
Duckiie Bento.. How u think? It look like what??  My Mum said it look like a dog lolz  囧""

#  Finally is for Birthday girl
SpongeBob Bento is that cute?? i will try my best on next time

寿星婆 with SpongeBob Bento ♥ ♥ ♥

My Honey Fina with Duckiie Bento ♥ ♥ ♥

Is that cake nice?? that's unique cake, made by Fina, taste is good =D

Happy Birthday ya, maks =3 Kah Foon, u see, the baby boy want celebrate with you ^^

OH My Gosh, they look alike !!!

为什么我下巴的黑印这么久都还没消吖?!! ='(

Finally i done it, OhYeah!! I 'm keep smile when i'm blog about this, it's too cute, u know?? How u guys feel??  Leave me a lovely comment ya, thanks =3

.
.



.
.
.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment